Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Vector Solutions
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Description: At Vector Solutions, it is our distinct privilege
to serve the everyday heroes who serve others - the engineers who
keep our buildings safe, the manufacturers who make the products we
use every day, the first responders who protect us, and the
educators who take care of our children. Through our award-winning
online education, safety compliance, and performance optimization
solutions, our mission is to change the world by saving lives,
inspiring professionals, and elevating performance.We believe in
fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives
engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees'
happiness and satisfaction.So, if you're innovative, passionate
about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in
order to serve the everyday heroes that serve all of us, then
search for your forever career with us at Vector Solutions.Vector
Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin,
disability or veteran status. diversity of every kind.Why you will
love working at Vector Solutions:
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit &
- Comprehensive, quality benefits package effective first of the
month following your date of hire
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible work arrangements and
generous time off
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Generous referral incentive program
- Company social events
- Philanthropic opportunitiesVector Solutions is currently hiring
for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND
- Generate a pipeline of top talent by leveraging advanced
recruiting tools and techniques, passive recruiting, attendance at
career fairs, and other proven methods.
- Provide hiring teams with expert guidance and consultation on
recruitment process, policy, technology, industry trends and best
- Conduct initial phone screens with candidates to assess skills
and cultural fit and skillfully present candidate match & value to
- Partner with HR and Compensation to offer competitive
compensation packages and
- facilitate negotiation with candidates.
- Articulate a compelling career opportunity based on the
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure outstanding candidate
experience throughout entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Determines and prepares new hire offers and extends offers to
most qualified candidate(s).
- Negotiate offer to successful acceptance. Communicates final
status with all candidates.
- Serve as subject matter expert through knowledge of market data
and a strong understanding of Vector Solutions business.
- Contribute to social media talent acquisition efforts and
positively promote Vector Solutions brand.
- Define and help execute the best candidate attraction
strategies to achieve quality of hire, time to fill and diversity
targets, and appropriately delegate work.
- Advise hiring managers with insightful market data that shapes
recruitment approach and decision making.
- Provide support and day-to-day guidance for talent acquisition
- Communicate consistently and proactively with HR leadership to
ensure alignment on all hiring related decisions.
- Drive process improvement and the successful achievement of
ongoing talent acquisition KPIs.
- Manage candidate/requisition lifecycle in ATS and HRMS systems
with highest accuracy and timeliness to ensure data integrity for
- Ensure adherence to compliant recruiting and hiring
- Provides subject matter expertise in managing staffing
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities..
Requirements: REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to use multiple recruitment tools/technologies.
- Ability to create robust tracking and reporting of talent
- Demonstrated ability to interpret market trends and
develop/adjust talent acquisition strategies as needed.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a collaborative team member
of a full-service HR department in a rapid pace environment.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.EDUCATION
- 5+ years of professional-level full cycle recruiting experience
in a corporate setting
- Background creating robust tracking and reporting of talent
- Experience using multiple recruitment
- Bachelor's Degree in related role.
- Experience recruiting in the software/SaaS industry.
- Experience with iCIMS applicant tracking system.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- SHRM/SPHR certification.
Keywords: Vector Solutions, Cincinnati , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!