Senior Front-End Developer
Company: Perficient, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Come join Perficient and our national team of technical consultants
that delivers thrilling customer experience solutions for our
Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the
planet. You will learn from the best, working alongside talented
Sitecore and Episerver developers, architects, and marketers in a
supportive and collaborative environment. You will be part of a
software engineering culture at a growing, top consultancy in the
market. We are focused on nurturing passionate consultants and
developing future delivery leaders while continually building on
our successes and evolving our approach. If you seek a mentoring
environment, leading-edge technology, and challenging work, contact
us today and make Perficient your career destination.
About Our Sitecore / Episerver Business Unit:
We have been partnering with Sitecore for more than fifteen years.
As one of just a few Platinum Sitecore partners in the U.S., we are
dedicated to the partnership, to growing our team of Sitecore
professionals, to growing the Sitecore community, and to our
clients. Our team consists of more than eighty Sitecore-certified
consultants and twelve Sitecore MVPs. We consistently receive
awards for our work, including a 2018 Experience Award and previous
awards for Site of the Year. Perficient believes so strongly in the
capabilities of Sitecore that we have chosen to build
Perficient.com on the Sitecore platform.
We have been partnering with Episerver for more than 3 years and
our team has been developing with the product for over 5.
Perficient is currently a Gold partner and before the end of 2020
will qualify for Platinum status, making us one of only 4 US-based
companies to achieve Platinum status. We currently have one eMVP
and nearly 30 certified developers, with plans to increase both of
those numbers over the next year.
With a digital agency that is 400+ strong, we dream big. And we
build beautiful, too, thanks to our growing team of MVPs, years as
a partner, and deep roots as an established technology consultancy.
Technology is at our core, and when fused with a team of talented
content strategists, visual designers, and experience architects,
we deliver on the complete vision and bring experiences to
Perficient has offices in many major cities with hubs for the team
in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, and Irvine. We are proud to be
publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is
due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and
collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues
impassioned, driven, and fulfilled. We also have a strong remote
culture and much of our team works remotely.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior
Front-End Developer for our Sitecore / Episerver business unit.
The Senior Front-End Developer role within the Sitecore / Episerver
practice at Perficient is a senior level role who will be
responsible for executing high quality solutions for customers and
contributing to the day-to-day technical excellence of a delivery
HTML and CSS, the software development life cycle, and possess the
ability to implement and execute standard software architecture
patterns. You should either have experience with or a willingness
to learn a Microsoft technology stack.
You may be providing best-fit architectural solutions and be
responsible for defining scope and sizing of work. You may provide
solution architecture to solve for the business problem, platform
integration with third party services, as well as design and
develop complex features to fulfill the business needs of our
You will get to collaborate with some of the best talent in the
industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions.
You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought
leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design,
configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You will
challenge your consultative and business skills with leading-edge
solutions through a diversity of work provided by multiple industry
- Represent Perficient professionally in both client and team
- Instill confidence in Perficient's skills and ability to
- Gain an understanding of the unique business and technical
requirements on each of our engagements to facilitate both
communications and the most appropriate solution design
- Collaborative design and development of the appropriate
- Detailed design, development and unit / integration testing
utilizing the appropriate methodologies, technology and tools
- Practice strong configuration management and version
- Contribute to the production of client deliverables such as
detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and
- Ability to work independently with a focus on first-time
quality without requiring excessive review by more senior team
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Knowledge of current technologies and application software
- 5+ years of experience in development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Strong consulting and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with various organizations in
pursuit of problem solutions.
- Undergraduate or graduate college degree (BS, BA, MBA, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills desired with the ability to explain
technical considerations, trade-offs and recommendations to both
technical and non-technical client representatives
- HTML5 support and testing for legacy browsers (including legacy
- Semantic naming
- Preprocessors: Sass/LESS
- Properly structured with appropriate semantic and content
independent naming structures
- Layered and clean targeting
- Implementation of single-source responsive design
- Transpilation for legacy browsers
- Ability to process client/server interactions using defined
schemas such as JSON API and GraphQL
- React/Redux or Angular, preferably both
- Build systems: webpack preferred, gulp required
- Proper use of Node build tools and their role in the software
deployment life cycle
- Automation of front-end builds and
- Yeoman for project generation and ability to write custom
generators if needed
- Software engineering
- Understanding of software design patterns and implementation of
- Understanding of the MVC/MVVM software patterns
- Understanding of Sitecore data architecture and component-based
- Microsoft stack
- Familiarity of Visual Studio and working with the Visual Studio
toolset including builds, local deployments, and the IIS web
- Familiarity with ASP.NET MVC and Razor views
- Familiarity with a distributed source control system such as
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Perficient, Inc., Cincinnati , Senior Front-End Developer, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!