Netsuite Solution Architect
Company: Centric Consulting
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Netsuite Solution Architect
Job Location: Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland,
Columbus, Indianapolis, Louisville, Miami, St. Louis
Join our team
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We
live our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our
clients and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we
strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and
foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It's this
culture, our people, and delivery that come together to make
Centric a trusted advisor to local businesses.
Our Enterprise Applications and Solutions practice combines
strategic insights with highly skilled, hands-on ERP and CRM
expertise with the leading Cloud and Enterprise software from
Microsoft and Oracle. Whether it is a first-time implementation,
managed services, application or database upgrade, we can help.
We're looking for a Netsuite Solution Architect to join our growing
In this role, you will:
- Enjoy working with fun and collaborative group
- Facilitate and optimize business processes and infrastructure
solutions for our clients.
- Identify and validate in and out of scope requirements and
translate into Netsuite solutioning.
- Design solutions using NetSuite functions and features
- Assist us in launching our Netsuite Cloud Practice! Make an
impact with clients as a solution architect, and also provide
leadership on project work.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of evaluating business and
technology needs and translating that understanding into
configuration of the software and/or technical specifications for
custom development. The Architect serves as the conduit between the
customer community and the software development or implementation
- Manage project timelines and successful completion of project
deliverables and activities
- This is a senior level, full-time opportunity, however, we are
also hiring for contract, project work as well.
A successful candidate will have the following
- 2+ years NetSuite architecture and design of custom NetSuite
- Background with Financials and /or Supply Chain and
Manufacturing is preferred
- Knowledge of business processes; Order to Cash, Procure to Pay,
Record to Report, etc.
- Ability to create unmatched experiences, for both clients and
employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected
and extraordinary for others.
- Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you
will also be considered if you have a strong industry background.
We like to work in the communities we live in.
- We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come
to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard
- And because we work with clients, excellent communication
skills are important - both written and verbal. Translating
technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture- Our people make us different. We have highly
talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of
disciplines - who are eager to learn from you and share their own
expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each Don't take our
word for it - check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or
Instagram to get glimpse inside what makes us unique.
- Impact- We think of ourselves as big company with a small
company feel - a local player with global reach that combines
business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences- We are allowed to be ourselves here. We
are encouraged to be human. It's at the root of who we are as a
firm and why we're here.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging- We are dedicated to
creating and maintaining a culture where all people feel like they
belong and are respected and valued regardless of who they are,
where they are from and what experiences they've had. We believe a
Centric Together work environment is essential to what we do.
- Innovation- We value passion, determination, perseverance and
innovation. We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing
and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good- We are steadfast in our devotion
to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee
involvement in community improvement projects.
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We
strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to
be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Keywords: Centric Consulting, Cincinnati , Netsuite Solution Architect, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!