Fulfillment Operations Manager
Company: Verst Logistics
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Operations Manager, Fulfillment Division
VG3/V10/V20, Hebron, KY
About Verst Logistics
Verst Logistics is a family-owned company that offers
Fulfillment, Packaging, Warehousing and Transportation solutions to
In 1966, our founder, William G. Bill Verst, set out to build a
customer-first, no nonsense warehousing company in Northern
Kentucky. The kind run by honest, hardworking people who always do
the right thing to get results for our customers. Weve since
expanded well beyond that initial vision, both in terms of our
physical scale and our solutions. www.verstlogistics.com
Our Core Values
At Verst, we believe that the standards of behavior that have
helped our company achieve success over the years are represented
in the fabric and makeup of our organization. As we continue to
grow, it is critical that we recognize and strive to follow our
values, not just in business but in our lives outside of the
business environment as well.
INNOVATION: The introduction of new collaborative ideas
EXCELLENCE: The passion to deliver exceptional service in
all aspects of our activities
RESPECT: High regard for time, knowledge and concerns of
others while always demonstrating integrity and trust
SAFETY: A goal of no injury or adverse customer,
environmental or community impact while doing our work
TEAMWORK: Collaboration with individual and group
accountability toward a common objective
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K With Company Match
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Education Opportunity
- Service Awards to recognize employment milestones
The Fulfillment Operations manager manages the full life cycle
of fulfillment center operations from receipt of materials to
customer delivery in a business to business and business to
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs Fulfillment Center team to achieve prescribed
operational objectives and ensures KPI goals are met with the
highest regard for quality, safety, as well as inventory control
ensuring both customer and client satisfaction.
- Develops, implements and directs programs and training to
ensure the safety of all personnel, equipment and property and
enforces safety rules and guidelines.
- Assists in ensuring the security of the facility and its
employees, contents and surroundings.
- Establishes Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all
production functions to ensure the consistent application of
principles by associates.
- Works closely with the client to discuss performance metrics,
to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts
or changes. Implements continuous improvements in processes.
- Renew and Approve controllable costs in accordance with
budgeted parameters for the department, and reviews the monthly
P&L for variances from budget
- Participates in budget preparation and revenue/account analyses
and ensures the accurate preparation and timely distribution of
reports to the VP Warehousing on a timely basis.
- Develops and maintains a productive work team through proper
application of management skills in the hiring, coaching, training,
and disciplinary action processes.
- Develop track and report on labor standards by activity to
drive productivity and achieve KPI goals.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and
staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Tracks and provides appropriate disciplinary action and
motivational techniques to employees on a timely basis.
- Enforces and ensures compliance with company policies and
procedures and federal, state and local regulations.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality
and delivery requirements.
- Establishes and maintains a professional and courteous
relationship with all customers.
- Visits customer sites as needed to ensure overall customer
- Represents the company at business and industry events as
Keywords: Verst Logistics, Cincinnati , Fulfillment Operations Manager, Other , Hebron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!