Server Assistant - $200 BONUS
Company: Pyramid Hotel Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you a born performer? Are you an "Expert" in your craft? Do
you want to redefine hospitality in Cincinnati and beyond and be a
part of a hotel that is exactly like nothing else? If so, then The
Lytle Park Hotel could be just the place for you! Join us as we
embark upon our journey to redefine hospitality and bring back the
classics. Find out today what a career with Pyramid Hotel
Group/Winegardner Hammons Hotel Group at the Lytle Park Hotel,
Autograph Colletion can mean for you!
We are seeking a skilled, committed and passionate culinary
professional for the position of Server Assistant at the Lytle Park
Hotel. This Expert is responsible for the cleanliness of the dining
room area. Assists in any other area of the dining room and hotel
The primary responsibilities for the Server Assistant include
but are not limited to:
- Run food to table in a timely and efficient manner.
- Set up and clear tables, stock all service stations and assist
servers with table service to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for
- Promptly and consistently reset all service-ware as
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods
with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their
dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Practice "Teamwork" and "Clean as you go" policies.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing
area for proper cleaning.
- Attend monthly departmental meetings.
- Follow proper standards and etiquette for room service
- Memorize table numbers and seat numbers of the dining room and
- Follow opening & closing side work sheet for food runner
- Provides the highest quality of service to guests at all times
and practices each item on the Winegardner & Hammons Hotel Group
- Wears proper uniform and name tag at all times in accordance
with the standards of personal appearance guidelines in the
Winegardner & Hammons Hotel Group handbook.
- Performs all other duties deemed necessary by management.
Experts at The Lytle Park Hotel must possess our core values to
assist with realizing our mission of Honored Hospitality.
- Open Minded
One year of restaurant experience is recommended but not
The Lytle Park Hotel is an equal opportunity employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regards to race,
color national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other
status or characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Pyramid Hotel Group, Cincinnati , Server Assistant - $200 BONUS, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!