Company: TD Garden
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Real Estate Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily receipt of repair calls via email from client for
dispatch to Landlords.
- Communication and Notification to Landlords for repairs to
- Follow Up with Landlords on acceptance of work and eta for
- Preparation and delivery of Landlord Enforcement Letters.
- Escalation to Contracting Officer, Field Maintenance Office, R
& A Expense Team, and property manager when applicable.
- Loading of Landlord/Property Management information into
- Prioritize work to achieve client contractual performance
- Provide activity tracking and reporting as required by
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- One to two years of property management experience required or
- At least 2 years' experience in a Customer Service position
required or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent
- Professional friendly demeanor.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus
- Negotiations skills a plus
- Ability to maintain a courteous, professional telephone and
written demeanor. Convey confidence in providing and receiving
- Ability to work under pressure and constantly make correct
decisions with limited input.
- Competence in MS Windows Applications, especially MS
- Typing 40 WPM with a 95% or better accuracy.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: TD Garden, Cincinnati , Administrative Specialist, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!