HHAs and CNAs (Hyde Park)
Company: Right at Home
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional
services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides
for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes. This
position has more qualifications than the Personal Care
Why is Right at Home Cincinnati the Right Fit For You?
Right at Home Provides Excellent Incentives
Depending on employment status (part-time or full-time
employee), our incentives include:
Competitive Salary Health Insurance 401(k) savings plan
Life Insurance/AFLAC Flexible scheduling options Weekly
Paid time off (full time employees) Sign-on bonus Regular
Paid orientation held weekly Start ASAP
Fast $150 - $300 Sign-On Bonus (After 80-160 Hours
Refer a Friend as a Caregiver - $150 Referral Bonus
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in
healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successfully completed a Competency Evaluation that meets the
State Licensing Law for home health agencies.
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 75 hours of technical training
- Checking vitals
- Accu-check blood glucose levels
- Urine sugar and acetone level
Keywords: Right at Home, Cincinnati , HHAs and CNAs (Hyde Park), Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!