Material Handler Class I - 2nd Shift Distribution (Warsaw, KY, US)
Company: Dorman Products, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Use of motorized industrial equipment to load and unload trucks;
to transport and locate materials; pick and put-away product;
replenish picking locations
- Operate motorized industrial equipment such as sit-down fork
truck, stock picker and reach truck
- Perform daily checks of equipment prior to operating
- Operate within standard operating procedures
- Use hand-held or truck mounted radio frequency (RF)
- Adhere to all safety standards and personal protective
equipment (PPE) guidelines
- Maintain accurate logs or other required documentation
depending on the job task being performed
- Follow work order instructions to perform assignments
throughout the facility
- Follow documented procedures with accuracy
- Ability to pass the motorized industrial equipment test and
- Rotate position / jobs as required
- Participate in department meetings and projects
- Meet safety, accuracy, productivity and housekeeping minimum
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work independently
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Good math skills
- Timely and regular attendance; must be able to work OT if
Capability to lift 45 pounds.
Working Conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to reach, swivel, carry items from
one building to another, and speak and actively listen. Noise level
is usually moderate.
Dorman Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer; we value
a combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. EEO/AA Employer
Candidates must pass a background check and drug test, as
applicable for the role.
Keywords: Dorman Products, Inc, Cincinnati , Material Handler Class I - 2nd Shift Distribution (Warsaw, KY, US), Other , Warsaw, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!