Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Wiseway Supply
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Human Resources Coordinator - Florence, KY
Wiseway Supply seeking an enthusiastic professional and
proven contributor to join our Human Resources Team as an HR
Coordinator. As the HR Coordinator, you will join the Wiseway
Headquarters in Florence, KY, and be responsible for aiding and
facilitating the human resource processes and providing excellent
service to internal HR requests. The HR Coordinator administers
employee benefit plans, processes the firms payroll, and provides
administrative support. Your work will require you to be a
self-starter, detail-oriented, and a collaborator, to successfully
contribute to Wiseways HR.
Wiseway offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Position: HR Coordinator
Location/Department: Florence, KY Wiseway Headquarters
Reports to: Associate Vice President, Human
Hours: Monday Friday/8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Summary of Job:
The Human Resources Coordinator provides professional support
services and facilitates the human resource processes for all
Wiseway business locations.
- Assists the Assistant Vice President of Human Resources in
managing human resources and related matters, using all applicable
policies and regulations.
- Processes all human resources employment actions related to
events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or
promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Responsible for payroll processing; ensuring all payroll is
entered timely, accurately and all information is verified.
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments,
changes, and terminations. Conducts follow-up meetings for new
employee benefits and processes required documents through payroll
and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and
- Assists in the recruitment process; posting jobs, sourcing,
scheduling interviews, building a pipeline of candidates, and
market job postings to publicize career opportunities.
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel-related documentation,
including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance
evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
- Facilitation and tracking of introductory period performance
evaluation at seventy (70) days and annual performance
- Manages and tracks service recognition programs.
- Prepares, updates and maintains employee records and databases
to include scanning and file integrity for all HR files, FMLA,
OSHA, Workers Comp, and Unemployment claim files.
- Maintains knowledge of all applicable labor and employment
laws, staying apprised of updates and changes. Prepare
correspondence, verifications of employment, and monthly credit
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as
benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee
recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement
- All other duties as assigned.
Associates degree (related field), and two (2) years related
experience, or equivalent. BS/BA degree preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience in Human Resources, Payroll and
benefits coordination, and/or related position
- Experience using Paycor Perform software is highly
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Working understanding of Human Resource principles, practices,
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google
- Undergo pre-employment screenings, including background checks
and drug screens.
Skills and Qualifications:
Excellent organizational skills; high attention to detail and
accuracy; confidentiality; excellent analytical, problem-solving
and decision-making skills, independent; self-motivated; able to
work in a fast-paced, changing environment; excellent interpersonal
skills; representing his/her self in a professional and courteous
manner; ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally;
ability to multi-task, work under deadlines, and prioritize
projects to meet deadlines with high levels of efficiency and
This position description is not to be construed as an
exhaustive statement of accountabilities, duties, responsibilities
of requirements. Any individual may be required to perform any
other job-related activities or functions requested by his/her
manager, subject to reasonable accommodation. Wiseway Supply
reserves the right to modify this job description to reflect
changes in essential job duties made necessary by changing
organizational needs, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Wiseway Supply is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political
affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect
to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Wiseway Supply, Cincinnati , Human Resources Coordinator, Other , Florence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!