Company: Salvation Army USA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Supervises: Maintenance Staff
Schedule: Full Time
Function: The Maintenance Supervisor ensures the operation of
The Salvation Army regional office. Responsible to ensure all codes
and policies meet required standards. He/She will maintain the
electrical, plumbing and HVAC system throughout the facility.
Responsible for cleanliness of the facility and monitoring that all
areas are maintained within acceptable standards. Coordinates
maintenance requests, assuring processing, scheduling and
completion of requests are performed in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma.
- Must possess a good working knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Must be able to make small repairs to facility, as needed.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to conduct job duties
in a professional manner.
- Must possess the ability to work in a team environment, as well
- Must possess an appreciation for and the ability to embrace the
mission of The Salvation Army.
- Must have the ability to gain and maintain driving privileges
for Salvation Army insured vehicles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Salvation Army USA, Cincinnati , Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!