Wallick is looking for a full-time Facilities Maintenance
Technician at Haddon Hall in Cincinnati, OH.
About Wallick: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a
diversified organization specializing in the development,
construction and management of affordable multi-family housing and
senior living communities including memory care.
Wallick Mission: Opening doors to homes, opportunity, and hope.
We provide multi-family housing and senior living communities. We
strive to provide a safe, comfortable and enjoyable place to call
Wallick Values: Our Values flow directly from our Mission and
set the expectation for how all associates work together. These
How You Will Contribute: In accordance with the Wallick Mission
and Values, the Sr Facilities Technician will perform general
maintenance duties for communities within the district in a timely
manner, taking care to ensure our residents needs are met and
comfortable homes maintained to the highest standards.
- Completing various site maintenance projects as directed by the
- Complete unit turns within as directed by the Facilities
- Responsible for the timely completion of work orders within the
- Responsible for emergency maintenance response within the
district which may include on-call rotations.
- Maintain specific levels of certification as required for the
- Responsible to maintain the communities within the district to
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Physical Demands: Position requires extensive walking,
stooping/bending, balancing, kneeling, squatting and climbing.
Requires the ability to lift to 50 lbs. Requires talking, seeing,
and hearing with reasonable accommodation.
Work Environment: Travel between communities within the district
may be required, depending on. Position requires work to be
performed indoors and outside. Indoor working conditions are often
inside a residence within the community, a common area, or in the
designated maintenance shop area. Outside work is throughout the
community grounds and outdoor common areas.
- You have a minimum of 4-6 years prior maintenance experience,
preferably in residential housing. Knowledge of applicable laws
governing residential housing strongly preferred.
- You have a certification or have demonstrated proficiency in
HVAC, plumbing and/or electrical required.
- You have a valid driver's license.
- You're able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of
apartment maintenance functions.
- You pride yourself on providing a great experience for the
resident, from communication to quality and timeliness of
- You're an adaptable and flexible problem solver.
- You are detail oriented with the ability to balance and
organize multiple priorities.
How Wallick Supports You:
- Pay on-demand (access your money as soon as you earn it)
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance effective the first day of
the next pay period following the date of hire, typically within 2
- Company provided uniforms.
- Gym membership or Fitness equipment reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance.
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical
illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen
and background check.
- 3418 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA