Home Health Care Coordinator
Company: Comfort Keepers
Location: West Chester
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Make More Than a Living
Are you looking for a career where you can use your
results-driven expertise to fulfill your passion of making a
difference in the lives of the elderly? Do you love building and
maintaining working relationships with others that improve their
quality of life? If so, Comfort Keepers has a job for you!
Comfort Keepers of West Chester is seeking a dedicated, driven
individual in the position of Internal Care Coordinator (ICC). The
Internal Care Coordinator is responsible for providing engaged,
extraordinary service to Seniors in the West Chester area by
orchestrating, monitoring and supervising all requests for service,
as well as coordinating communication between all team members,
other providers and client family members.
- 401(k) with Pre-Tax and Roth options and Employer Match begin
the first of the month following 90 days from the date of
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short/Long Term Disability
benefits available the first of the month following 30 days from
date of hire for full-time employees.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time accrue for full-time employees
during the first full paycheck, and may be used immediately after
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort
Keepers! Apply Today!
- Proactively manages the ongoing internal client relationship
for existing clients. Uses independent judgment to accomplish
problem resolution, increasing support for clients, and quality
assurance. Anticipates needs and advises families.
- Selects and apportions work among caregivers based on skills,
performance and overtime requirements
- Identifies and makes recommendations regarding any safety
concerns of caregivers or clients
- Follows all office communication and documentation protocols to
ensure excellent service to clients, staff, potential and inactive
- Participates in the on-call rotation by carrying the agency's
emergency cellular phone on a rotating basis. While on-call,
handles all client, caregiver, and scheduling issues that occur and
conducts all new client intakes as needed.
- Participates in formal and impromptu management meetings and in
the development of systems to improve care coordination, client
satisfaction, employee performance and retention and office
- Assists the other members of the management team as needed.
Completes special projects as assigned.
- Answers potential client inquiries whether made via phone or
web and sells and qualifies them for home visits.
- Manages new client assimilation process and ensures it is
completed in a specified time frame
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The
employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related
duties as assigned.
- High School diploma and two years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
College degree in related field preferred. Knowledge of office
procedures and health care also preferred.
- Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills
(Office, Excel). Will need to master additional scheduling
- Must possess above average human relations, customer service,
problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple
- Valid driver's license with ability to pass positive background
/ reference check MVR and drug test.
Position Physical Demands:
- Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files
and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in
- Extended time at a computer work screen and on the
Start your rewarding career today!
This position is open at our West Chester, Ohio office.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort
Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected
status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in
an undue hardship.
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Cincinnati , Home Health Care Coordinator, Other , West Chester, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!