Freeman Enclosure Systems LLC
4160 Half Acre Road
Batavia, OH 45103
Job Title: Field Service Technician
Department: Freeman Enclosure Systems
We are looking for an experienced Service Tech candidate who is
willing to travel with the Field Service Departments. Willing to
work flexible hours and travel from state to state for 2 to 3 weeks
at a time. This person must have a valid Driver's License, pass a
Background check and drug screen.
- Have a mechanical background.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word,
- Can handle site conditions/ use proper PPE.
- Able to follow directions.
- Safe work habits a must.
- Works well with others/ customers.
- Able to read electrical schematics.
- Can read blue prints.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Troubleshoots our housing units at job sites.
- Is willing to travel to the job site, in a safe and Quality
manner complete tasks needed to get job done.
- Using mechanical skills & Fabricator skills to assemble the Gen
- Willing to train on safety, welding, fabrication and electrical
- Basic knowledge of computer skills and able to email on a daily
- Willing to work well with others in a safe and proper
- Can follow any given direction by email, work order and/or over
- Best Candidate would have some Service technician background
and OSHA 10
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and SKILLS REQUIRED
- Must have a valid Driver's license and Pass a Background
- Must have some mechanical, fabrication and electrical
- Automotive painting experience is a plus
APPLY on-line or candidates may go directly to the facility -
Freeman Enclosure Systems, 4160 Half Acre Road, Batavia, OH 45103 -
in which applications are accepted between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm
Applicants may also e-mail current resume to
Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug
screen, and when applicable if duties involve operating motor
vehicle must be able to pass motor vehicle record check.
Minimum Years of Experience
IES is a national provider of industrial products and
infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including
electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for
the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy
markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As
of the end of IES's 2020 fiscal year ending September 30, 2020, IES
produced over $1.19 billion in revenue and employed over 5000
employees at over 79 domestic locations across the United States.
IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities,
Females. Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Individuals with
Disabilities, Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to
housing developments, our employees and design professionals
design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
- Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our
- Safety is Priority One - and our record shows it
- Competitive Pay
- Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
- Company Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short
Term Disability Plans
- Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
- Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident,
Legal and Pet Coverage
- Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS. NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited
agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented
to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between
that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become
the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits
discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with
disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or
characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring,
transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and
all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that
retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding
possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is
also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the
employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and
protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to
support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent
with company policy and the company's obligations as a contractor
to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law.
"EEO is the Law" poster | "EEO is the Law" poster supplement
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES
provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by
Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era
Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need
accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES
corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request
IES Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work