Appraisal Analyst III (Remote option)
Company: Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Appraisal Analyst III will be a contributing member of the
Collateral Risk Management Team. In this role you will make
decisions on collateral as a function of the Bank's due diligence,
as it pertains to risk exposure on residential real estate. The
Appraisal Analyst III performs moderately complex internal real
estate appraisal reviews for 1-4 family properties for compliance
with corporate policy and secondary standards; such as Uniform
Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), Fannie Mae,
Freddie Mac, and HUD guidelines.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform evaluation reviews of Conventional and Construction to
Permanent (CTP) reports for Owner occupied, Tenant Occupied,
Leasehold and all other appraisals of Single Family, Multi-Family,
Condos, PUD, Co-ops and CTP with a loan amount of $0 -
- Maintain daily and monthly goals set by Sr. Management.
- Ensure that all appraisals are reviewed within the established
- Escalate any quality or service issues and to Collateral
Investigation Unit (CIU) or Sr. Management.
- Analyzes the reasonableness of the appraisals to confirm
reported value is supported for financing purposes while evaluating
report completion methodology.
- Annual completion of CE Credits to maintain Certification or
License. (If applicable)
- Adheres to bank policies and procedures and complies with legal
and regulatory requirements including appraisal industry's concepts
Location: Flexible location/remote/work from home option
- position not available in Colorado
- 7-10 years recent experience appraising, or underwriting 1-4
family residential real estate and complex appraisal assignments
- State Certified Residential, State Appraisal License and/or DE
Underwriting Certification required (for 3C)
- Knowledge of USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal
Practice) and general appraisal techniques and analysis
- 3+ years of review of residential 1-4 family real estate, on a
nationwide basis is preferred to ensure compliance with USPAP and
federal regulatory agencies
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and
- Knowledge of all types of real property, terms, types of
ownership in real estate, deeds, mortgages, etc.
- Ability to recognize deficiencies in appraisal reports and
changes in market trends and conditions.
- Able to multitask with effective and proficient communication
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Familiar with secondary market collateral guidelines
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent's
reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic,
citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic
partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic
violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its
Keywords: Citizens Financial Group, Inc., Cincinnati , Appraisal Analyst III (Remote option), Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!