Company: Jones Lange Lasalle Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Facility Administrative Coordinator
Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the administrative,
facility, and coordination duties of WHBC, as well as providing
Global support to additional sites and site leaders. Candidates
must be well organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks,
proactively assist with projects, maintenance, and facility related
tasks, as well as communicate effectively to internal and external
The ability to handle multiple tasks, with limited direction, a
proactive and forward-thinking participant in the essential
functions of WHBC, will be key in this role.
- Provide comprehensive support of Global Team. Such as assisting
with requirements around room scheduling, meeting requests, WIFI
set up and any other necessary and required support.
- Provide overall Administrative support for the on-site and
Cincinnati Site based Facility Management teams
- Assist with Sourcing and Financial administrative requirements,
including Purchase Orders and Invoice processing.
- Process IT requests for the Facility Management team
- Assist with receiving and processing of work orders
- Run WO reports - provide status updates
- Coordinate maintenance related task to support local
- Check work order status and follow-ups with customers
- Support Facilities Team with entering and/or closing out work
- Submit awards on behalf of the regional and on-site Facility
- Coordinate, develop, and deploy needed signage for local and
- Engage in the Asset Audit documentation process
- Provide support in updating required documentation for the GO
(Asset audit, BCP, Licensing/Permits, Utilities, etc.)
- Actively participate in the monthly close out process
- Assist with hospitality initiatives and events
- Manage ordering of necessary supplies/uniforms for local and
- Participate as a Floor Ambassador
- Work assigned times at Facility Care Station
- Create name tags when requested for local and regional team
- Employee Experience training - receive and develop skills to
assist with Employee Experience Training
- Provide site tours to new hires and escort guests when
- Support any additional and necessary efforts for both Global
and Local Facility Team members
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills with MS Office suite
- Comprehensive knowledge of PP, Pivot Tables, and the ability to
analyze and understand data
- Enjoy and excel working on a fast-paced environment.
- Detailed oriented to deliver results timely and with the
- Empowered to create memorable human experiences for the client,
the internal JLL team, and the account's One Team while upholding
- A passionate expert that embodies the JLL Human Experience
culture of being an early adopter and turning problems into
opportunities while having the flexibility to think outside of the
- A role model with uncompromising standards who works as a
collaborative team player, communicates professionally and
- Open to new and innovative ideas with a focus on continuous
improvement and delighting the customer.
- At JLL you are expected to think "WE". Everyone in the
organization is part of the team!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of
our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may email us at
Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an
accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries
to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Keywords: Jones Lange Lasalle Inc., Cincinnati , Facility Coordinator, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!