Operations Supervisor of Administration
Company: Worlds of Fun
Posted on: June 12, 2021
To reward our employees after adjusting to COVID-19 protocols
with flying colors, we've added even more awesome benefits to
joining the Cedar Fair team this season! While working with us, you
can now expect:
- A new associate referral program with a bonus of up to
- A starting pay of $15 for all seasonal & part time associates
16 years or older
- Free admission to any of the Cedar Fair amusement parks, as
well as other local attractions
- Complimentary tickets for friends and family
- Special events throughout the season for associates
- Housing subsidies for long-distance associates and
- The opportunity to make friendships that last long after summer
Oversee the daily operation of the Food & Beverage
administrative functions, including the onboarding and scheduling
of Food & Beverage associates, tracking of associate performance,
and related record keeping procedures.
- Experience with the KRONOS time keeping system
- Minimum of 6 months experience working directly with the Human
Resources Recruitment and Associate Services team.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for the daily
entry of performance management and training using the KRONOS
- Duties include approving rosters, tracking point violations and
associate attendance, issuing performance management when needed
and assisting with all pay reports.
- Responsible for the integration of the Human Capital Management
System (HCM) as it pertains to the Food and Beverage
- Manage the reception desk in the Food & beverage office. Duties
include radio communication, logging in equipment and IT issues,
tracking associate call-ins and answering all calls from guests,
vendors, and associates.
- Coordinate the delivery and documentation of employee
performance notifications, including attendance records and cash
- Oversee the daily operation of the Food & Beverage admin
office, including the hiring and scheduling of office
- Manage and review all processes as it pertains to the daily
operations of the Food and Beverage Administration office
Deliver the highest level of guest service for both internal and
external guests in person and over the phone
Ensures team is meeting standards for timely filing,
photocopying, scanning, printing, distribution, and destruction of
various documents. In accordance with Cedar Fair's document
retention policy, serves as the Division's record manager.
Provide support to the Vice President & Director Food and
Beverage with administrative projects as needed
- Assist with other duties as required
Keywords: Worlds of Fun, Cincinnati , Operations Supervisor of Administration, Other , Mason, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!