House Calls Physician - Florence
Company: Res-Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Western Resrve Medical Group is the medical house calls in Ohio
provider of choice for a hundred senior living communities.
This is a Full Time opportunity for a House Calls Physician - MD
to care for our patients and residents in Florence, Kentucky. Part
Time opportunities, also available.
Physicians and surgeons diagnose and treat injuries or
illnesses. Physicians examine patients; take medical histories;
prescribe medications; and order, perform, and interpret diagnostic
tests. They often counsel patients on diet, hygiene, and preventive
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Take a patient's medical history
- Update charts and patient information to show current findings
- Order tests for nurses or other healthcare staff to
- Review test results to identify any abnormal findings
- Recommend and design a plan of treatment
- Address concerns or answer questions that patients have about
their health and well-being
- Help patients take care of their health by discussing topics
such as proper nutrition and hygiene
- Serves as medical director and provides supervision in
accordance with state practice, rules and regulations
- All other duties as assigned
Physicians have demanding education and training requirements
completing at least four years of undergraduate school, four years
of medical school, and, depending on their specialty, three to
eight years in internship and residency programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and other
healthcare support staff
- Ability to treat patients and their families with compassion
- Strong organizational skills, including good recordkeeping
- Ability to work for long periods of time with patients who need
- Ability to display patience with children and adult patients
who fear medical treatment:
- Active unrestricted license to practince in state of
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration registration
- Primary Care Physician preferred - Family Medicine, Pediatrics,
or Internal Medicine
- Board certification preferred
About our Line of Business
Western Reserve Medical Group provides high-quality,
compassionate visiting medical care to seniors and other complex
populations that find traveling to a medical office challenging.
Founded in 2007 by Dr. William Mills, the group quickly became a
leader in providing results-driven, home-based medical care to Ohio
seniors with outstanding physicians, advance practice clinicians
and clinical and administrative support staff. For more
information, please visit https://westernreservemedicalgroup.com.
Colorado Pay Min
Colorado Pay Max
Keywords: Res-Care, Inc., Cincinnati , House Calls Physician - Florence, Other , Florence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!