Space Mapping Specialist - Part Time
Company: WIS International
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Space Mapping Associate (SMA) performs under the general
direction of the Division Manager of Space Mapping with the primary
purpose of using a Computer Aided Design (CAD) program to draw or
verify fixture layouts, draw building elements (doors, pillars,
windows, etc.), and scan barcodes within retail stores. The SMA
will be responsible for drawing accurate, neat layouts with high
level of accuracy and attention to detail. The SMA will be required
to meet timely completion per customer due dates.
WIS International will provide the laptop, scanner and
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Associate must be computer literate, CAD experience
- Following a brief training period, associate must have the
ability to work independently to complete the work with little
- Have reliable transport to and from retail locations within an
approximate 60 mile radius.
- Stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Effectively interact with Store Management while completing
drawings in their stores.
- Complete CAD drawings with high level of accuracy and attention
- Submit CAD drawings and payroll hours within required
- Meet expected in-store duration to reasonably complete the
CAD experience preferred, ideally from a drafting and design
curriculum at a higher education facility.
Great attention to the most minute detail, with an interest or
education focused on drafting and design. Skills taught include
creating drawings, plans and computer models. Having an aptitude
for math is also important.
- Professional demeanor.
- Sound working knowledge and ability to utilize internal CAD
systems and all of Microsoft Suite to support job
- Ability to self start with proven work history, not necessarily
in a related field. Strong planning, organizational and analytical
skills are required.
- Ability to effectively manage and organize work independent of
frequent management involvement to ensure achievement of assigned
- Ability to relate well and in a professional manner with
persons of all levels within an organization.
- Ability to learn a variety of software well enough to handle
required reporting without assistance.
- Requires the ability to stand and walk continuously, and sit
- Regularly requires a great deal of visual concentration using
equipment such as a computer, mouse, tape or laser measure and
- Infrequently requires bending, squatting or climbing a
- Infrequently requires lifting equipment <20lbs
- Ability to drive safely to required retail stores within
approximate 60 mile radius with possible overnight hotel
- Ability to infrequently fly or use other public transpiration
when necessary to complete the work.
- Must be mentally adaptable and flexible to deal with a variety
- Must be able to handle the pressure of working to schedules,
may occasionally require longer than normal days to meet
- Must be able to analyze data in a computerized environment
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner
Keywords: WIS International, Cincinnati , Space Mapping Specialist - Part Time, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!