Host - VIP Sales
Company: Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a member of the Casino Marketing Team, your foremost role
will be to manage all aspects of a guest journey while on property,
simultaneously coordinating with account development team members
on pre- and post-trip planning. The VIP Sales Host will constantly
strive to delight our guests; exceeding their expectations through
gracious, enthusiastic, and personalized service. Candidates should
have sharply honed interpersonal skills; inspire confidence and
exude authenticity with regard to both guest and team
The ideal candidate for this position will possess inherent
guest service skills and a commitment to proactive service and
recovery as necessary. Members of the Casino Marketing Team will
work to resolve guest issues using a rich set of tools which
include real time customer data and alert systems. Members of this
team will operate in a highly collaborative way and will deliver on
the Hard Rock values, while being held accountable for all service
opportunities that may arise.
- Executes phone calls daily to help drive a targeted segment of
guests to the property. 80% of the role will be phone sales. Team
Members will be required to meet call goals set by Management.
- Proactively greets guests on the casino floor and participates
in social events and special promotions when asked by
- Uses sound judgment and makes decisions in accordance with
established comp and expense guidelines. This role will assist at
the Wild Card Club and Promotions when asked by Management.
- This role will assist the Executive Host Team with the
following task but not limited to: booking hotel rooms, securing
amenities for high-worth guests, confirmation calls and other
duties as assigned by Management.
- Handles difficult guests and situations in a calm, professional
and prudent manner.
- Maintains close ties with guests to engender loyalty.
- Anticipates, responds to and consistently meets or exceeds the
needs of guests including, but not limited to, transportation and
- Seamless coordination with the Casino Marketing teams (Player
Development, Account Development and Inside Sales) as well as team
members throughout property (e.g. Check Cashing, Gaming, Food &
Beverage, Transportation) to create successful delivery of pre-trip
- Proactively identifies and resolves service failures; taking
immediate action to resolve service gaps and cement player loyalty
and intent to return by using comp authority or making
- Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and
policies, and conducts themselves with highest levels of integrity
- Identifies ways to increase efficiencies and to improve
products or services.
- Clearly communicates programs/services to necessary people,
seeks their support and keeps them informed of changes that may
impact the business.
- Keeps track of existing products/services and/or progress on
- Must be knowledgeable of all events/promotions/etc. on property
and in market.
- Stays up to date with the latest developments in both the local
market and industry.
- Complies with and upholds company expectations including
policies, procedures, industry regulations, department goals and
- Gives consistent, polite, timely, and accurate information and
service to all guests; taking the initiative to find the answer
- Must have excellent guest service skills.
- One or more years' experience casino/hotel, customer service,
host or other account management experience (or comparable
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to think independently in making real-time decisions to
maximize customer service experience and program
- Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks
- Must be proficient with customer point-of-service systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, and
analytical skills required.
- Must have a systematic and process-oriented mindset to ensure
seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
- Strong attention to detail with both trip logistics and
- Must present well-groomed professional appearance.
Keywords: Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos, Cincinnati , Host - VIP Sales, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!