2nd Shift Industrial Painters -West Chester
Company: Honeywell International
Location: West Chester
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading North American-based,
single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling
solutions that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers,
manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a
broad portfolio of automation equipment, software, service and
support, Intelligrated solutions give businesses a competitive edge
and optimize operational performance through increased flexibility,
efficiency and accuracy.
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You
will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your
area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the
site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Operate assigned equipment
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules
- Record and report production data- paperwork needed.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- utility support-hang parts, once parts are painted, remove and
stack to take to assembly.
- Will be cross trained with assembly.
- 6 months Industrial painting experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and
- Complete work, follow up and appropriate reporting on
- Focus on important information and identify key details
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Powder coating experience
- ability to use spray gun
- experience with metal application
- JOB ID: req286157
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 10045 International Blvd,West
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell International, Cincinnati , 2nd Shift Industrial Painters -West Chester, Other , West Chester, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!