Merger & Acquisition Security Analyst
Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Merger & Acquisition Security Analyst - Decatur, IL, Cincinnati
Area, KY, ADM Global Primary Locations
this is a salaried exempt position.
Under general supervision, analyze, architect, engineer,
implement, integrate and maintain effective methods to protect ADM
systems and data during Merger, Acquisition, Divestiture, and Joint
Venture (MADJV) process. Use established process, procedures and
standards, while recommending process improvements through
experience and leading practices. Interface with IT and MADJV Leads
to operationalize security requirements to enable the business and
maintain the security posture to appropriate risk levels.
Must display enthusiasm and interest in Information Security and
draw recommendations based on real world experience.
- Under guidance of the Global Information & Cyber Security
(GICS) MADJV Lead, represent GICS for MADJV related
- Work with Director of GICS and GICS MADJV Lead on recommending
plans on all MADJV related activity.
- Assess security posture, identify risks, and develop strategies
to mitigate / manage risks through MADJV projects.
- Perform functions in a timely manner and with extreme level of
attention to detail, urgency and thoroughness.
- Collaborate within the broader Information Security function to
help design and implement security improvements and
- Anticipate problems and identify long-term implications of
decisions and actions.
- 3+ years' experience in Information Technology, demonstrating
work with Information Security, Security Governance, Audit or Risk
and Control .
- Experience with security principles and defense-in-depth
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of Information Security Layers.
- Security experience related to concepts of least privilege,
risk management, vulnerability management, identity and access
management, access controls, and segmentation.
- Experience executing large global projects with slim timelines
- Understanding and knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley and IT General
- Knowledge of third party auditing, including cloud, and risk
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with other
team members in a geographic and culturally diverse workforce.
- Expected to complete projects within specified deadlines.
- Expected to work occasional nights, weekends, holidays, and
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Strong sense of professionalism and ethics.
- Current holder of CISSP and / or other relevant industry
certifications a plus.
- Security project management experience preferred
Relocation assistance may be available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug
screen and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cincinnati , Merger & Acquisition Security Analyst, Other , Erlanger, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!