RN-Registry Tier II
Company: Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A "Registered Nurse" is a person who holds a valid Indiana
license, and who bears primary responsibility and accountability
for nursing practices based on specialized knowledge, judgment, and
skill derived from the principles of biological, physical, and
- Directs and delegates care based on identified need, skill and
competence of other care providers.
- Demonstrates that she/he can work independently within scope of
- Coordinates care with other disciplines.
- Participates in the multidisciplinary rounding.
- Uses appropriate resources - Charge Nurse, Clinical Practice
Leader,Unit Manager, Directors, House Supervisor, Pharmacy,
- Demonstrates good time management by having no unjustified
- Compliant with attendance policy.
- Offers assistance to team to maintain unit productivity - asks
"What may I do to help you leave on time?"
- Informs supervisor when hours worked may accrue overtime.
- Collaborates with team and management to develop cost-effective
solutions and improve workflow processes.
- Uses team huddles and check-backs to proactively manage
- Builds trust with customers as evidence by: introducing self,
actively listening, displaying positive body language, explaining
procedures and providing frequent updates.
- Anticipates the needs of customers and responds to questions,
concerns and needs in a timely manner.
- Performs rounding, bedside report and hand-off.
- Involves customers in decision-making, care planning and
utilizes communication boards in patient rooms.
- Promotes a healing and supportive environment which may
include: therapeutic touch/massage, music therapy, aroma therapy,
quiet environment, eliminating offensive odors, soothing room
environment (temperature, cleanliness, etc.).
- C.A.R.E. principles demonstrated.
- Communicates in a constructive and professional manner in all
- Upholds Relationship-Based Care (RBC)
- "Commitment to My Co-Workers" agreement.
- Creates WOW experiences.
- Accommodates the cultural, spiritual and emotional needs of
- Approaches customers when they appear to be dissatisfied or in
need of other assistance and immediately facilitate
Education Required: Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's Degree
Licensure: Licensure in the State of Indiana as a Registered
Nurse is required
Keywords: Reid Hospital & Health Care Services, Cincinnati , RN-Registry Tier II, Other , Connersville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!