Forklift Operator - Mid-Shift
Company: Performance Food Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A Forklift Operator is responsible for efficiently and
accurately unloading product, sorting, segregating and putting away
the product into the proper locations throughout the warehouse; and
other duties as assigned.
- Will operate various kinds of powered industrial equipment
which may include stand-up or sit-down fork trucks, rider pallet
trucks, slip sheeter, and other equipment found in distribution
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday beginning at 2:00pm
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 80
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures from -20F to 100F.
- Must be able to work independently with little
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Keywords: Performance Food Group, Cincinnati , Forklift Operator - Mid-Shift, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!