Senior Patient Care Assistant - Daniel Drake Center - SNF 2 North
Company: UC Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
License and Certificaiton:
Certification required as a State Tested Nursing Assistant,
Certified Nurse Aide, or Patient Care Assistant. STNA required for
Daniel Drake Center.
Years of Experience:
A minimum of three years patient care experience preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Trained and maintains proficiency in AHA CPR and patient care
skills. Completes unit-specific hospital safety education.
- One of the following criteria is required for this role:
- State Tested Nursing Aide Training; Acute Medical Surgical
Training or Hospital Specific Training.
- May be a student from an accredited RN program that has
successfully completed a medical surgical rotation or another acute
- If candidates do not have either of the initial two
requirements, the candidate must successfully complete the UC
Health competency training for PCA's and additional orientation
before being permitted to care for patients.
Daniel Drake Ctr Post Acute Cr
Keywords: UC Health, Cincinnati , Senior Patient Care Assistant - Daniel Drake Center - SNF 2 North, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!