Medical Assistant - Ambulatory - Neurology
Company: UC Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Education: High school diploma or GED, minimum required.
Years of Experience: Seven to eleven months equivalent
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with patients of all
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency
- Ability to work without close supervision and to set own
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet
- Ability to utilize electronic health record software
West Chester Hospital
Keywords: UC Health, Cincinnati , Medical Assistant - Ambulatory - Neurology, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!