Global Program Manager
Company: Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Oversees execution and completion of projects. Manages client
relationship ensuring customer satisfaction. Oversees performance
of the installation and client acceptance of capitalized equipment,
enterprise software systems, or system integration projects or
engagements. Provides budget analysis, labor planning, and
coordination of activities between client and company personnel.
Typically utilizes management skills more than technical skills.
Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities
for members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of
new or existing products to clients. Monitors project completion
from initiation through delivery to meet revenue and cost
projections. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure
the efficient operation of the function.
A PROGRAM MANAGER is responsible for development and execution
of business strategies to maximize the success of a portfolio of
large programs with that drive Rockwell Connected Enterprise
through Lifecycle solutions and services. The PROGRAM MANAGER'S
portfolio will be global in nature and could potentially range
across all industries. Responsible for coordinating teams and
groups that may span business units to deliver Rockwell Automation
full lifecycle solutions. Teams must be capable of meeting customer
needs that could include any portion of Rockwell Automation's
technology, solutions, and services offerings.
The PROGRAM MANAGER will interface with the account management
team for assigned customers to execute coordinated sales and
The PROGRAM MANAGER is responsible for managing the Key
Performance Indicators of their assigned portfolio. The will
includes sales, revenue, margin, customer satisfaction, safety and
others as dictated by the client and program.
- Coordinates a strategy for program execution in conjunction
with customer stakeholders.
- Reviews project performance within assigned programs.
- Responsible for developing and managing to KPIs for assigned
- Maintain visibility to risk and mitigation efforts at a program
- Communicate status of programs regularly to identified internal
and external stakeholders. This will include compiling data to
compare program performance to agreed internal and/or customer
- Collaborate with Enterprise Sales Team to support strategic
planning and pricing strategies for the program.
- Coordinate with program proposal leadership to facilitate the
inclusion of personnel from various business units in the
appropriate phases of proposal and estimate generation.
- Develop and utilize methods to maintain visibility into and
track status of all pursuits that could quality for program
- Collaborates with business units to assure appropriate
resources are assigned as necessary to meet program commercial and
- Manage and participate in consultative FEED/FEL projects that
will serve to define full program execution.
- Communicate and collaborate with global delivery teams to
assure consistent standards are leveraged in the program.
- Promote culture of safety and ethical conduct within program
- Promote culture of inclusion within program teams.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to travel up to 25% required
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not
sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for
this job opening.
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related technical
- Degree in Engineering is desired
- Experience within the CPG industry
- Prior Project Management experience, PMP certification a
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and
If you are an individual with a disability and you need
assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application
process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.
Keywords: Rockwell Automation, Inc., Cincinnati , Global Program Manager, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!