Onsite Medical Representative
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Onsite Medical Representative (OMR) will serve as the site's
designated provider in the warehouse, coordinating and implementing
the Amazon Global Program. The OMR will provide care to injured
employees, actively analyze tasks for potential issues, participate
in the ' process, and recommend appropriate measures to
The OMR will function as a part of the larger onsite team,
helping to provide assistance with all and needs. This includes
attending weekly associate committee meetings, greeting all new
hires for the site, either within a group setting at New Hire
Orientation or through one-on-one interaction. The OMR will also
participate, as needed, in and weekly case management review
Onsite Medical Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide triage, -, and/or referral to outside medical
providers, if indicated.
- Maintain all records of care provided to associates.
- Maintain - kits, inventory supplies, restock and clean
equipment used to provide care.
- Provide accommodation recommendations related to job placement
for all employees on restrictions given by a medical provider.
- Provide to the team and senior leadership team. Provide
analysis of all onsite on a monthly basis including recommendations
on how to reduce the and severity of injuries within the
- Frequent "floor time" to interact with both associates and
managers, providing coaching on observed at- work habits. Attend
and speak at "start-up" meetings.
- Understand and learn each department and job function within
the warehouse to fully understand the body mechanics involved in
every task. Be actively involved with improvements to the standard
- Initiate and maintain ' cases when applicable.
- Update the communication board with and tips for the
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to communicate and needs to all levels of the
- Ability to maintain composure in situations.
- Valid State -Basic Certification from the Department of from
the state you are working in AND/OR valid National Registry of
Medical Technicians (NREMT) certification
- 2 years' experience providing services in a pre-hospital
- Valid certification at the Basic Life Support for Healthcare
Provider level (American Heart Association) or Professional Rescuer
(American Red Cross)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to work flexible shifts which could include days,
nights, and/or weekends
- Ability to maintain all medical credentials
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Certified to teach -, and AED
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Experience with regulations, specifically 29 CFR 1910
- Experience with '
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Cincinnati , Onsite Medical Representative, Other , Erlanger, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!