LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Gateway Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking
Certified Nursing Assistants - CNA's - to join our team!
Full Time, Part Time, PRN shifts available!
$5,000 BONUS for Full Time!
Gateway Rehab, located in Florence, KY is a 40 bed inpatient
rehab providing rehabilitative services to people recovering from
disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients
regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return
home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller,
specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a
fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to
know your patients and their families.
The CNA provides assistance to licensed nursing personnel in the
provision of patient care by providing and documenting activities
of daily living, including personal hygiene and grooming, and
providing a clean, healthy and safe environment. Utilizes basic
infection control procedures, basic nutrition and fluid intake
skills. Recognizes emergency situations and responds. Per Diem
Shifts Available also.
Contact Jillian for more information!:
email@example.com or 717-462-1499.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a
Nursing Assistant as applicable in the state of employment
- Current BLS certification required.
- Acute care/LTAC/Rehab/LTC experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Florence, KY area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!