Sr Engineer, Salesforce Software
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Sr Engineer, Salesforce Software
T-Mobile is looking for a Senior Engineer, Software - Salesforce
to join our Product & Technology T-Mobile for Business Salesforce
team to build scalable solutions, solve complex real-world
problems, and deliver cutting edge software capability and
functionality. This role will be supporting the development of
solutions for our T-Mobile for Business http://salesforce.com/ instance; our
team supports all B2B's selling channels (i.e. SMB, Enterprise,
Government sector), Customer Care groups and operations teams. Our
team has grown over 150% in the last year and is projected to
continue down this path. We're a foundational platform for the
T-Mobile for Business sales teams, supporting the overall expansion
into the B2B space for T-Mobile. This is a great opportunity to
learn and develop new technologies on the Salesforce stack and work
with an amazing and collaborative team. We are passionate about our
customers, our products and delivering results. Come join the best
company in the industry and be part of making history with
T-Mobile. Are you ready to be Magenta?!
We are looking for:
- An experienced Salesforce Developer to build and customize
solutions and manage integrations with other systems. This includes
designing, developing, testing and deploying custom Apex and
- A technologist experienced in continuous integration and agile
- A team player who embraces other's unique contributions to
position the team for success.
- A dedicated and enthusiastic approach to solving problems.
- The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this
position who is based in Colorado is generally within the range of
$50,000 to $ 125,000 for annual base salary. The successful
candidate's actual pay will be based on various factors, such as
work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual
starting pay may be above or below this range. Employees are
eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual
performance and which is set at a percentage of an employee's
eligible earnings in the prior year
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in software development and
three years of Salesforce application development.
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency in APEX, Visualforce, and
Salesforce Lightning components including LWC.
- Experience with Salesforce Einstein analytics platform.
- Knowledge in SQL/SOQL and experience in building database
- Experience acting as lead Software Engineer on projects
impacting multiple business units and providing technical
leadership for at least 3 Software Engineers.
- Experience mentoring other members of technical/development
- Experience working closely across a variety of teams including
product management, other platform developers and end users.
- Ability to easily translate technical design options into
business and functional impacts.
- Experience developing customer-facing user interface and
experience with UI frameworks and technologies (ex. Angular JS, D3,
- Work with technical managers, architects and business
stakeholders in gathering requirements
- Should be able to come up with prototypes and demonstrate
- Strong hands-on experience in writing Apex programming, Visual
force pages, Apex triggers, Lightning web components.
- Knowledge in implementing solutions using configurations
(no-code) such as Flows, process builders, workflow Rules.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce technical limitations and
considerations while designing the solution
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce out-of-box features such as
implementing knowledge articles, email-to-case, web-to-case,
macros, omni channel, Case management etc.
- Hands on experience with integrating Salesforce with
cloud-based applications and on-premise applications using standard
and custom REST APIs
- Hands on experience in implementing various authentication
protocols(oAuth) to integrate 3rd party applications
- Should be able to adopt best practices and configure security
setting for internal and external users (Community users).
- In depth knowledge on various configurations within SF
Community, community manager and community builder.
- Experience with Source Control tools such as Gitlab, GitHub,
Bamboo. Experience with agile development methodologies, CI/CD
automation and release management tools like Copado.
- Evaluate existing solutions and recommend potential
- Interact directly with business partners, product teams and end
users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability
requirements, including specifications for user interfaces,
customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers
to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective
collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and
- Develops or updates support documentation as needed and leads
Peer Review to allow acceptance of systems changes into
- Facilitates/leads reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions
and demos of technical specifications and program code with other
members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements,
feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications
to team and development lead.
- Partner with team to debug and diagnose complex defects,
conduct root cause analysis, and make resolution
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Cincinnati , Sr Engineer, Salesforce Software, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!