Night Shift Supervisor
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the
globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial
culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our
careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply
chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an
ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid
The position is responsible for actively managing the
performance of people and processes in a manufacturing setting. Key
performance areas include safety, quality, overall equipment
effectiveness, and operator productivity. The Shift Supervisor will
have approximately 8 hourly personnel reporting to him/her. The
plant operates 24/7, on 12 hour shifts. We are looking for a night
shift supervisor for 3rd shift. Hours are 7pm-7am (rotating).
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Supervision of Adjuster/Supervisors
- Monitor and maintain shift production staffing levels
- Enforce all safety procedures and policies on the shift
- Follow GMP in compliance with all food safety
- Analyze downtime and determine corrective action
- Able to identify root cause of equipment or process failure
using deductive reasoning and experience
- Provide direction to shift training needs and schedule training
sessions to fill those needs
- Monitor the quality of the product being produced and
- Ensure all production reporting is complete and accurate
- Monitor production schedule and use available employee
equipment resources in the best way to meet that schedule
- Participate in plant projects, teams and committees.
- Experience in leading people and teams in a manufacturing
setting are required.
- LEAN manufacturing background.
- Exceptional problem solver with a strong drive for continuous
- Metrics/performance oriented leader with strong communication
- Key attributes of the successful candidate include
self-starter, organized, technical aptitude, great leadership
skills, ability to learn quickly, team-player, and the desire to
progress within manufacturing leadership positions.
- High School Diploma/Associates Degree (Bachelor's Degree a
- 5+ years of Supervisory Experience in a Manufacturing
- Strong Computer Skills (Excel, Word, ERP, Outlook, etc).
Please no recruiting agencies
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job
Novolex is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
in all employment practices, including but not limited to,
selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all
qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race,
color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship
status, service member or veteran status, or any other category
protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who
because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in
connection with an aspect of the Company's application process
should contact Jamie Wells at email@example.com.
Keywords: Novolex, Cincinnati , Night Shift Supervisor, Other , Florence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!