Steward - $200 BONUS
Company: Pyramid Hotel Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you a born performer? Are you an "Expert" in your craft? Do
you want to redefine hospitality in Cincinnati and beyond and be a
part of a hotel that is exactly like nothing else? If so, then The
Lytle Park Hotel could be just the place for you! Join us as we
embark upon our journey to redefine hospitality and bring back the
classics. Find out today what a career with Pyramid Hotel
Group/Winegardner Hammons Hotel Group at the Lytle Park Hotel,
Autograph Colletion can mean for you!
We are seeking a skilled, committed and passionate culinary
professional for the position of Steward at the Lytle Park Hotel.
This Expert is responsible for the cleaning of the kitchen, as well
as assisting with the employee dining room.
The primary responsibilities for the Steward include but are not
- Handles and washes all glass, silver, china, dishware and
cooking utensils utilized daily in the operations.
- Handles and polishes all silver and copper chaffers and serving
utensils to include coffeepots, tea pots, trays, goose necks and
- Stores the above listed items in a neat and organized manner,
always storing items in their assigned areas.
- Empties all garbage cans and the disposal of all cardboard
utilized by the Culinary staff.
- Cleans all trashcans and returning of them to the proper areas
of the kitchens.
- Cleans all dish machines on a weekly basis.
- Cleans kitchen equipment as required by the Executive
- Cleans all floors throughout the culinary departments and the
mats used in these areas.
- Disposes of broken glassware and dishes according to policy in
a safe manner.
- Ensures required hot boxes are clean, plugged in and stocked
with the appropriate number of plates and covers for upcoming
- Ensures all walls and ceilings are clean at all times in
- Follows checklist duties and responsibilities given by
management and supervisors.
- Arrives for work on time and in proper uniform.
Experts at The Lytle Park Hotel must possess our core values to
assist with realizing our mission of Honored Hospitality.
- Open Minded
Previous Hospitality experience preferred.
The Lytle Park Hotel is an equal opportunity employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regards to race,
color national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other
status or characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Pyramid Hotel Group, Cincinnati , Steward - $200 BONUS, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!