Sr. Project Manager- Erlanger, KY
Company: Archer Daniels Midland
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Sr. Project Manager- Erlanger, KY
Sr. Project Manager- Erlanger, KY ADM CAPEX CoE
This is an exempt level position
- Partner with the business areas and (key) shareholders to lead
expectations of the project outcome as well as to receive consensus
for the project implementation
- Define project scope and plan for delivery for projects
according roles & responsibility matrix. Execute the project,
including costing and implementation according the FEL
- Monitoring of project specifics including budget and
- Assuring monthly project reporting to the partners.
- Keeping track and presenting change orders.
- Advising partners when contingency needs to be used
- Complying to local legislation and ADM requirements like IPPC
permits, safety legislation, HACCP, GMP, Hazop as well as TPS
- Assure that the safety and reliability of existing equipment is
maintained during project implementation
- Project reporting in WAVE and Maximo.
- Coordinate the development of all vital documentation for
commissioning, training, maintenance and maintain all records
required by legislation and policies.
- Coordinate and provide direction to contractors.
- Work together with the procurement team on project needs, as
well as with the accounting team on project budget and
- Closing out projects according FEL5 requirements
- Support the operations group as well as other centers of
excellences with your specialist and technical knowledge
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
- Knowledge of Maximo, Wave, SAP and SpheraCloud required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Primavera and SharePoint is
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal presentation skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical field, preferably in
combination with project management engineering
- PMI certification (preferred)
- Ability to work with EPCM Companies
- Expert Knowledge of the ADM AFE policy and CapEx
- Execution of multi-year projects experience
- 15years similar experience
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment
drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check
KY - Kentucky
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to
nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a
complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste,
and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in
solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. Were a
global leader in human and animal nutrition and the worlds premier
agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth,
depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us
unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health
and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of
the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn
more at www.adm.com.
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland, Cincinnati , Sr. Project Manager- Erlanger, KY, Other , Erlanger, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!