Senior Sales Recruiter
Company: Pareto Law
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Pareto help people and organizations worldwide to
unleash their sales potential. We do this by helping organizations
to hire great sales talent and to develop that sales talent in line
with their core business objectives. We help candidates get access
to top notch sales opportunities and make sure they get the best
start possible in their career. The Pareto CSM will work with
customers to attract, assess, on-board and train great junior sales
What You'll Do:
At Pareto, the Senior Sales Recruiter will act as the match maker
between the client and the candidate.
They will meet with clients to understand the scope and particulars
of their hiring needs. From there, they will put a plan in place to
attract and assess quality candidates to the opportunity, guiding
both candidates and clients through the interview process to offer
stage. They will work with the client to understand their
on-boarding process and advise clients on the appropriate support
and training for the candidates to ensure they ramp quickly.
Concurrently, they will support candidates through the assessment
and interview process, educating them about the sales career path,
giving them feedback along the way until they successfully find a
role. They will advise candidates on contract negotiation and how
to approach their first 90 days in a role.
They will keep in touch with candidates post placement to support
their success and feed information back to the account management
team for further scope and opportunities for us to partner with
- Understand client recruitment plans by joining later stage
sales meetings, to put in place a successful interview process and
hiring plan.--Once commercials agreed, become the primary contact
with clients until the project is complete.
- Work with marketing to ensure the client opportunity is
advertised and explore other creative avenues to attract the best
candidates into the mix for that client.
- Collaborate with the graduate management team to ensure they
are educated and made aware of the opportunity. In the instance of
bespoke projects this would include launching the project and
ensuring each graduate manager feels confident in communicating the
USPs of the opportunity to prospective candidates.
- Manage attendance at assessment days by conducting confirmation
calls to encourage candidate appetite for the event.
- Organize interviews and schedule feedback calls through the
process to gain insights that will work towards the client
on-boarding the best talent for the role.
- Drive the candidate acceptance process by managing feedback and
- Manage candidate offers and contract negotiations with a view
to creating win win scenarios for candidate and client.
- Stay in regular contact with the client and candidate post
offer and post start to ensure a smooth and successful on-boarding.
This includes offering market insights and those around best
- Collaborate with the client to put in place an on-boarding plan
that sets the candidate up for success. This includes scheduling
candidates onto the Pareto training modules and advising clients of
appropriate timing of these courses.
- Advising candidates of additional resources that will aid their
success and speed up their ramp time to further career
- Gauge clients' levels of engagement with Pareto and provide
feedback to the other teams regarding improvements
- Provide insights to clients to ensure that they get the most
out of the hiring process with the aim of helping grow our client
What we're looking for:
- 6 months+ recruiting experience either within an organisation
attracting talent to their brand or for an agency working on behalf
of a client.
- Proven track record of working in a client or candidate facing
- Experience of working with LinkedIn recruiter useful but not
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills to ensure
proficiency in using our database and tools
Skills and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders, clients
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a "can do"
We believe our people deserve the very best. So when it comes to
rewarding our team, we go one step further:
- Competitive salary with excellent OTE
- Fantastic progression opportunities - realistic promotion
within 6-9 months
- Full bespoke training
- Company incentive holidays: previous locations include Spain,
Las Vegas and Dubai, all expenses paid!
- Cell phone
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision
- Strong social culture: regular nights out/social events,
charity events, sports teams and in-office events
- Bonus/incentives including chance to jet away on trips, win
vouchers and many more
Keywords: Pareto Law, Cincinnati , Senior Sales Recruiter, Other , Walton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!