At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the
globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial
culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our
careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply
chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an
ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid
You can apply in person at the Duro Bag plant in Walton, KY
Monday thru Friday from 9am to 3pm. You could be interviewed
on-the-spot! We're at 1 Duro Way, Walton, KY 41094. Please use the
Machine operator on bag machines. This position is responsible
for ensuring machine is operating at required speed, producing
quality product with minimal waste. Will change paper, glues, inks,
as well as unjam machines as necessary. Minimal adjusting of
machines to keep production up to standards.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all
established safety rules and procedures. Must take immediate action
to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards.
- Ensure that work is being performed in a manner to produce
quality products, according to our quality requirements and
- Safely strip rolls down, removing liner and/or bands and
removing minimal layers of damaged paper only to avoid excessive
- Change roll, make splice by hand, maneuver roll into position
and adhere roll to web on machine.
- Coordinate with Supervisor and make minor repairs and
adjustments to machines as necessary to ensure quality levels.
- Watch progress of machinery for breakage;
- Clean ink pans and wash rollers.
- Learn to thread machinery,and perform properly.
- Make sure all waste is kept to a minimum and meets standards
set forth by management.
- Keep work area clean and organized, per standards.
At least one year of experience working on machinery, either in
a production environment or other mechanical environments
- Must have basic reading, math and communication skills.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job
Novolex is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
in all employment practices, including but not limited to,
selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all
qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race,
color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship
status, service member or veteran status, or any other category
protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who
because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in
connection with an aspect of the Company's application process
should contact Jamie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org.