Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: July 21, 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a
few will catch your heart. Pursue these. Michael Nolan
Are you a foodie with a desire to learn more about the tricks of
the trade and become a Top Chef? We will put you on a career path
the day you walk-in!
Trilogy Health Services has collaborated with the Rouxbe Cooking
School to offer our employees online training opportunities to help
grow their careers. Through this platform, Trilogy offers all of
our cooks and aspiring cooks the opportunity to engage in our
Apprenticeship program for Culinary Services. Through this
Apprenticeship program, our cooks benefit from a robust online
training program to advance their career and earn more money.
We are seeking enthusiastic cooks who are passionate and eager to
grow alongside an outstanding team.
Chat to learn more
Text HERO to 39522.
What's in it for you:
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90
- Free online training with a top culinary institute - Rouxbe
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing cooks or aspiring cooks to
advance their career with online training and earn more money along
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to
help you reach your career goals through continued education
- State of the art communities that offer a top dining experience
to our customers
- And so much more!
What you'll be doing:
- Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
- Preparing high quality food with fresh ingredients
- Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly
- Ensure proper sanitation of surfaces and storage areas
- Assisting dietary aides to fulfill outstanding customer
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
Join a growing company that invests in their employees. We would
love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
LOCATION:The GlenCincinnatiOhioTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Lindsay
(419) 614-0202LIFE AT TRILOGY:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Long-Term Care and/or restaurant/fine dining experience a
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Cincinnati , Cook, Other , Bethel, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!