ATTENDANT, CATERING (TEMPORARY) - NOW HIRING - XAVIER UNIVERSITY
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 15, 2021
- We have an opening for temporary
ATTENDANT CATERING positions.
- Location: 1624 Herald Ave, Cincinnati, OH,
45207. Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Temporary; On an as-needed basis.
More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior catering or customer service
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative
concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly
established ourselves as the leading college and university
foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the
Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect
on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come,
especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We
foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and
Summary: Delivers and serves food at scheduled functions
under the supervision of the catering captain. Ensures the accurate
execution of all events during his/her shift. May drive a catering
delivery truck. Sets up and serves at functions; cleans event area
during and after events; breaks down the setup and leaves the area
neat and clean; returns leftover food and equipment to the catering
facility in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered
functions to their scheduled locations.
- Logs and maintains food temperatures.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items
according to standards.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards for catered
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all
- Maintains indepth knowledge of complete menu and products on
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license may be required; must possess or able to
obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers' permit
where required by state law.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented
organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by
using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth
opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex,
religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Keywords: Compass Group, Cincinnati , ATTENDANT, CATERING (TEMPORARY) - NOW HIRING - XAVIER UNIVERSITY, Other , CINCINNATI, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!