Technical Project Manager
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About this Role:
As a Project Manager, you will be joining an elite global team
that focuses on cloud based infrastructure management. You
will be working alongside engineers, product owners, client
services and various technology specialists to bring together
projects. A Project Manager must be able to work independently,
troubleshoot issues as they arise, adapt to the agile environment,
and clearly communicate all stages of the initiative to key
- Excellent and versatile communication skills: can you
understand a technical walkthrough and explain it in plain language
- Work with members of the Epsilon Product and Engineering teams
to manage the most important organizational Initiatives.
- Drive Stakeholders from all areas of the company to ensure
clearly documented/defined scope and wins.
- Understand the priorities of various internal projects and help
steer organizational tradeoffs so we get the right things
- Lead Planning and retrospective enhancements to drive
- Work with a wide range of cross functional teams within the
entire company: Engineering, Development, Infrastructure Management
– you will be the central hub for ongoing work from a variety of
- Work as an in-demand helper to other teams to ensure delivery
of cross team efforts.
- Manage a variety of projects concurrently with varying degrees
of scope and urgency.
- Understand the nuances of your projects and communicate to
audiences from Senior Management to hands-on engineers so everyone
has the information they need and can be effective.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycles (Agile,
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Azure projects
- Flexible Technical background able to understand networking,
DNS, servers, scaling and deployment automation technologies like
Ansible or Terraform
What you are:
- Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills. Able
to elicit cooperation from a variety of resources.
- Able to coach development team(s) on scoping work for delivery
cycles appropriately and control scope creep.
- Able to work with a diverse team and adapt communication styles
and message content to appropriate audiences.
- Effective communication skills to mediate disputes and uncover
hidden objections or concerns.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to anticipate problems and resolve them before they
- Experience with software integration projects that are across
- Experience with managing remote teams.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible process structure and
comfortable with a startup and/or high growth environment where
individuals sometimes serve in multiple roles.
- Experience with JIRA helpful
- Robust understanding of internet applications, intranets,
extranets, applicable project management, bug and resource tracking
software and team collaboration platforms.
- Solid technical background with application programming,
database and system design a plus.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
Keywords: Epsilon, Cincinnati , Technical Project Manager, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!