FT-Back End Clerk-Day
Posted on: September 15, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Back-End Clerk, this means:
• Meeting the customer needs during a return and helping find the
correct product replacement.
• Ensuring merchandise meets Lowe’s quality and safety standards
and processing returns efficiently.
• Engaging in safe work processes including the proper disposal of
• Ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted for, replenished,
and prepared for customers.
• Validating that the correct merchandise is being moved in and out
of the store when appropriate.
The Back-End Clerk processes returns, manages procedures related to
Centralized Return to Vendor and appropriately disposes of items,
contacts a vendor for replacement/credit, returns merchandise to
the floor and is responsible for successful freight and
merchandising fulfillments at Lowe’s locations. The Back-End Clerk
processes paperwork for shipments and physically moves stock as it
is delivered. In addition, the associate in this role schedules
shipments when necessary and checks the quality and accuracy of
orders. The Back-End Clerk spends most of their time communicating
with customers, vendors, and manufacturers and must be comfortable
having difficult conversations. To be successful, this associate
must be organized and detail-oriented.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up
to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
• Requires evening and overnight availability on weekdays, may also
require overnight availability on weekends.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
• Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may
be required by law.
• 1 year of experience processing and filing merchandise receiving
• 1 year of experience with store inventory receiving and
• 6 months of experience in warehouse data entry/bookkeeping.
• 6 months of experience communicating with vendors OR customers
regarding returns, payments, or contract fulfillment.
• 6 months of retail experience accepting or processing
Keywords: Lowe's, Cincinnati , FT-Back End Clerk-Day, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!