Customer Service Associate - XDT
Posted on: October 13, 2021
What You Will Do
Customer Service Associate are responsible for answering inbound
internal and external calls, utilizing our Home Delivery processes
to solve inquiries/issues and maintain customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Associates also process orders and fulfil customer
needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Additional job
responsibilities include the following activities:
· Customer Service
· Home Delivery Process knowledge
· Phone Skills
· Problem Solving
· Documentation Skills
· Resolving conflict
· Processing Customer Adjustments/Orders
• Responsible to support delivery operations including inbound
calls from internal and external customers, issue identification
• Communication with customers to obtain feedback for improving
customer in home delivery experiences, assist in problem solving in
creating brand loyalty and lasting customer relationships.
• Ability to deliver business results and handle multiple tasks in
a past paced environment.
• Knowledge of Home Delivery Operations and Call Center
• Interactions with 3PL service providers, Lowe’s Supply Chain
functional teams, Lowe’s distribution nodes (RDC, BDC, ADC, etc.)
and store operations.
• Effective problem solving, change leadership, team orientation
and empowerment skills.
• Builds and maintains Business relationships with Retail and Pro
• Possess good oral and written skills in communication.
• Maintains continuous dialogue with 3PL vendor partner(s) to
address and resolve claims and complaints received involving In
Home Customer Delivery experience along with performing inventory
reconciliation and identifying related inventory discrepancies
between Lowe’s and the 3PL.
• Processes vendor credit for items returned by customers as
damaged or defective, to include requesting vendor return
authorization and processing product for vendor pickup.
• Teamwork – works cooperatively with others to accomplish joint
tasks and common delivery objectives. Contributes to positive
environment, fosters collaboration and tangible contribution.
What you Need to Succeed
• High School Diploma or GED
•1 year experience of customer service call center experience
•Associate Degree in Operations, Supply Chain, or related field
Keywords: Lowe's, Cincinnati , Customer Service Associate - XDT, Other , Bellevue, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!