Performance Improvement Manager
Company: First Student
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Why Work at First?
Excellent question! With over 800 locations across our
divisions, you will have exponential growth opportunity.
Furthermore, because safety is our number one priority, you will
work in a safe and positive work environment every day. Lastly, you
will receive a competitive benefits package that includes 401k with
company match, paid time off, and a complete insurance plan after
30 days of employment (health, dental, and vision).
Job Purpose of a Performance Improvement
The Performance Improvement Manager utilizes consultative
techniques to evaluate and assess K-12 School District customer’s
school bus operations. As a Performance Improvement Manager, you
will develop & present recommendations for performance improvement,
program structure, and remediation for safety & compliance
Responsibilities of a Performance Improvement
- Perform on-site assessments of school bus transportation
operations at School District client locations.
- Performs risk mitigation assessments of transportation Safety
functions at School District Locations.
- Compile findings and results of assessment areas, and prepares
formal recommendations to school administrators.
- For complex, large consultative engagements, acts as the Team
Leader for the assessment team at the customer location.
- Serves as implementation leader for large scale school district
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge in order
to have meaningful conversations with school district
What we would like you to possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years' experience in school bus operations management; to
include managing customer relations with senior school district
- Ability to complete projects on time and on budget with
superior client satisfaction.
- Excellent problem solving, written and verbal communication and
- Proven experience working independently and, in a
team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge to others.
Apply today to join our team
Keywords: First Student, Cincinnati , Performance Improvement Manager, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!