Inventory 1st Shift
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Great Company. Great Culture.
One click away. That’s all that stands between you and
this fantastic job that can change your life! ProLogistix,
one of the largest employers in the logistics
field, is hiring experienced Inventory
Associates to work in a safe and
worker-friendly distribution center in the area. If
you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization,
this is the company for you! Our Inventory Associate
positions come with competitive weekly pay and
benefits. We are dedicated to the growth and
development of our associates. We will provide you the tools
and resources you need to succeed and grow, such as FREE online
skills training and a personal recruiter to help you along the
Apply now and experience for yourself why 8 out of 10
associates agree ProLogistix is a great place to work and why it
consistently earns ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award
for providing superior service to job seekers!
“The people who work at ProLogistix are so
nice. They answer my questions quickly, and they described
the job accurately.” - Wanda, ProLogistix
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance
when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months warehouse experience in a inventory type
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent math skills
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse
- Very organized and able to follow complex work instructions
(both written and verbal)
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Follow checklists and instructions
- Absorb training instructions and use in decision making
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health
and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or
distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the
nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in
business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers
nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed
to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a
healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to
succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to
you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work
hours, on-time pay and other benefits.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift between 5-50 lbs.
- Cross trained in multiple departments.
- Good attendance.
- Team player.
Apply Now: Prologistix.com
Keywords: ProLogistix, Cincinnati , Inventory 1st Shift, Other , Hebron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!