Posted Date: Sep 28, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 835352.
Click here to
- We have an opening for a
FULL-TIME JANITOR position.
- Location: 7080 New Buffington Road Florence KY
41042 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Full-Time: Sunday to Thursday and Monday to
Friday. Multiple Shifts Available! More details upon
- Requirement: Experience not required. Willing to
- Perks: $500.00 SIGN ON BONUS! GREAT PAY AND
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider,
offering leading national business and industry organizations a
comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services,
allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an
optimal professional environment – an environment maintained by an
exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and
standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts
customized facility service strategies to efficiently and
consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly
reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts
in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully
provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance
in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets
and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the
ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and
building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what
matters most: their core businesses.
Full time associates at Eurest Services are offered many
fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
Summary: Keeps buildings clean and orderly.
Performs heavy cleaning duties, including cleaning floors,
shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and disposes of trash following approved procedures
and infection control plans.
- Dusts and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
- Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place
furniture back in correct placement.
- Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and
equipment. Sanitize all surfaces. Follows the eight-step cleaning
- Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to
maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and
- Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to
complete the task.
- Completes all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performs tasks in accordance with all federal, state and county
- Strips, scrubs, buffs and refinishes floors; shampoos
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Req ID: 835352