Public Area Attendant
Company: Hyatt Place - Cincinnati/Sharonville Convention Ce
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Sharonville Convention Center is hiring
an energetic and self-motivated Public Area Attendant. This
position supports the Housekeeping, Front Desk and the Maintenance
departments with work orders and moving furniture items. Additional
duties include maintaining clean common areas including; public
restrooms, fixtures, vending areas, storage areas, fitness center,
guest laundry and other designated items as needed.Principle
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in
public areas or guest rooms.
- Post caution signs. Contact other departments directly for
- Deliver guest requests and set up furniture items in guest
rooms as requested.
- Remove items from hallways and transport to service areas,
including debris, room service food and beverage trays, unread
newspapers, soiled linens, and trash placed near Housekeeper
- Clean, maintain, and store cleaning equipment.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards,
accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and
certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist
individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending,
twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Attend department meetings, as scheduled
- Follow "clean as you go" policy in all work performed
- Comply with all local/division energy conservation and
accident/loss prevention guidelines
- Maintain a good record of attendance. (Follow procedures for
notifying management, if unable to work)
- Present a neat, polished appearance to our guests by following
established grooming and uniform standards
- Report any guest or associate accidents/injuries to the most
easily accessible manager, immediately
- Perform all other duties as assigned by
supervisors/managementJob Type: Full-timePay: $12.00 - $13.50 per
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Custodial Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Hyatt Place - Cincinnati/Sharonville Convention Ce, Cincinnati , Public Area Attendant, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!