Company: Desco Federal Credit Union
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Desco Federal Credit UnionTeller Primary Duties
- Receives members' payments, share deposits, cash checks, issues
withdrawals (cash or check), etc. over the counter. Properly
completes all necessary paperwork involving these transactions.
Process cash advances on Visa and MasterCard. Sell money orders,
assists members with coin machine and the removal and replacement
of bags, and etc.
- Completes forms including payroll deduction and transfer cards,
currency transaction reports, change of address forms,
verifications and other forms as required.
- Balances cash drawer each day and reports any overage or
shortage to the head teller.
- Must proof all money in cash drawer when taking over a new cash
drawer.Miscellaneous - Answers telephone, transfers calls to
appropriate personnel, and answers inquiries concerning the credit
union. - Performs miscellaneous clerical duties in the credit
union, as assigned. - Must be flexible with coverage at other
locationsResponsibilities - Locks teller drawer when leaving
station and takes keys. - Keeps a well organized station. - Is
courteous, friendly, and prepared. - Maintains confidentiality. -
Uses tact. - Never turn member away without doing all you can do to
help them.Basic Qualifications - High school diploma or equivalent
- Physical requirements: May be required to lift bags of coin
weighing up to 50 poundsJob Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurancePhysical Setting:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Experience:
- Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Desco Federal Credit Union, Cincinnati , Teller, Other , Portsmouth, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!