Finishing Die Cut Operator
Company: MultiColor Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label
companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal
Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true
global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and Achievement. These values
constantly guide our interactions and decision making at
Join us today!
Multi-Color Corporation - Founders BoulevardVerstraete IML, USA -
Are you looking to jump start your career in manufacturing? We're
looking for ambitious leaders to become part of our growing MCC
Verstraete team at our location on Founders Boulevard in Batavia,
Ohio! This new state of the art facility is hiring for brand new
machines. Be a part of our growth! Verstraete IML USA, a subsidiary
of Multi-Color Corp. is a Belgian-based, startup facility in the
U.S. specializing in the printing and finishing of injection mold
Multi-Color offers a wide range of rapid career growth
opportunities and has been in business for over 100 years as a
global leader in premium label solutions. Additional offerings
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits - medical, dental,
vision, company paid life insurance, short-term and long-term
disability coverage, and more
- 401K with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee engagement and wellness programs
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays - 10 paid holidays a year with no waiting
- Paid training and certifications
- Employee led safety and community involvement teams
- Top of the line equipment
- Clean, climate controlled environment
- Company provided uniforms
- Stability & security for your futureThis is a developmental
role that requires the individual to be successfully progressing to
as a path to Die Cut Operator, Punch Machine Operator or TXR
Operator position within 6-8 months. The individual's performance
will be evaluated to determine progress in and suitability for the
- Work as part of a team in support of a manufacturing operation
with a goal of increasing productivity; decreasing downtime and
- Receive and follow directions from the Operator and/or
- Assist machine operator to set up pre-feeder, printing downs,
die cut section, and ink adjustments accurately in accordance with
proper set up techniques.
- Help to ensure that quality checks are performed before, during
and upon completion of each order.
- Inspect machine during run and notify Operator when acceptable
parts are not being produced.
- Assist in cleanup of equipment.
- Follow all company safety rules and lock-out tag-out
- May be required to stack parts up to 30 lbs. for a period of up
to 12 hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- These Production Operator jobs are entry level and do not
require any previous experience. A High School Diploma or GED is
- Basic math skills including the ability to use/read a
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Professional work attitude/conduct
- Proven track record with safety and quality.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Must be willing to work closely on a day-to-day basis with
other production personnel.
- Ability to share ideas with others to solve problems of
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thrive in a cross-functional team environment.
- Work with a sense of urgency to reduce downtime of
- Experience in a packaging or other manufacturing environment is
a big plus.Training is conducted on 1st shift (M-F 6a-2p).After
training is completed, associates could be assigned to 1st, 2nd
(M-F 2p-10p), or 3rd shift (Sun-Thu 10p-6a).
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying,
please contact our Human Resources Department at
firstname.lastname@example.org.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: MultiColor Corporation, Cincinnati , Finishing Die Cut Operator, Other , Batavia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!