Solution Architect (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry.
That's how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes
in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by
combining the best technology, processes, and - most importantly -
It doesn't stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We're
committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion
for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.
We're a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus
on growing our SaaS platform. As a Solution Architect, you
- Provide technical leadership and architectural guidance to a
group of technical resources during the implementation or
subsequent enhancement of Vendavo software. Note that this is not a
line management position, but you will have overall technical
responsibility for the project delivery.
- Act as the technical authority for the project, ensuring that
technical issues are managed appropriately, either through
project-level technical changes or working with product management
and engineering groups to find core-product based solutions
- Provide technical oversight and ensure that processes such as
hardware sizing, performance tuning and integration testing are
- Engage the customer IT to facilitate integration between
Vendavo and the customer's internal IT systems
- Other duties as assigned
- 7+ years progressive technical experience, ideally including:
Object and data modeling; J2EE/Java and web-based application
development; Web Services, SOAP, and middleware, Oracle
- 3+ years in a technical lead or architect role
- Demonstrated large scale implementation expertise. This could
include large global projects, or projects for large (e.g. Fortune
- Experience of working with agile methodologies e.g. Scrum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person,
by telephone, and with large teams. Strong commercial awareness.
Prior experience of making presentations to groups of senior
manager and executive-level attendees
- Ability to mentor and guide colleagues spread over multiple
- Experience in performance tuning and optimization is a big
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in an IT or technical
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Vendavo, Cincinnati , Solution Architect (Remote), Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!