Posted on: January 16, 2022
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Plans, prepares, and prioritizes the strategic direction of the
organization's long-term IT infrastructure, including computer
systems and the network environment.
- Creates an architectural framework for infrastructure
development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts.
- Prepares detailed specifications, requirements, and
documentation to form high-level designs across functional
- Works closely with Infrastructure Leadership to develop the
organization's infrastructure plans, align implementation plans,
and ensure effective integration of all IT infrastructure.
- Understands user and process requirements and ensure those
requirements can be met through high-quality deliverables.
- Understands the interactions between systems, applications,
hardware, and services within the organization's environment, and
evaluate the impact of changes or additions.
- Conducts feasibility studies to evaluate strategic and tactical
- Analyzes the capacity needs for current and future
infrastructure requirements to ensure performance, reliability,
security, and enhancement of scalability.
- Conducts analysis of business problems and leads the
evaluation, development, and recommendation of specific IT
platforms, products, and solutions to provide the most
cost-effective solutions that meet business and technology
- Evaluates total cost of ownership and return on investment of
IT infrastructure alternatives.
- Ensures compliance with Service Level Agreement standards and
- Addresses issues with integrations and compatibility.
- Monitors technological advancement to ensure that
infrastructure solutions are continually improved, supported, and
aligned with industry standards and emerging business requirements.
Manages enterprise infrastructure standardization projects.
- Interfaces with vendors for all aspects of infrastructure
services, contracting, delivery, and customer/supplier
- May lead the work of others (trains, mentors, delegates,
prioritizes, and reviews assignments).
- May have responsibility for performance and coaching of staff
and may have a participatory role in decisions regarding talent
selection, development, and performance management for direct
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: CBTS, Cincinnati , Infrastructure Supervisor, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!