Customer Success Advocate I 1
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Accelerate Your CareerDrive global technologyWith more than $2
billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of
integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions
to the automotive retail and adjacent industries.Focused on
enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to
dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving
approximately 28,000retail locations and most
automotivemanufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and
integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to
the sale, financing, insurance, partssupply, repair and maintenance
of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics
and predictive intelligence.Were large enough to make a difference
but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are
an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact
on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless
of what career you decide to pursue.From data scientists to sales
and client service experts, were hiring to support your growth and
ours -Greenlight your career.Account Manager Job
- Effectively manage the progress and results of accounts
- Engage in high-profile activity across strategic client
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers
and all users at all levels from Dealer/Owner/Decision Maker on
- Work with at risk clients and determine the proper action
- Work as needed with all teams for support, implementation and
training of clients
- Demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests
with a constant sense of urgency.
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine
adjustments to dealer expectations, goals, and objectives in order
to achieve results.
- Closely monitor system red flags and emergencies with clients,
taking immediate action at all times.
- Generate additional revenue by harvesting existing accounts for
additional stores and products.
- Determine needs for additional resources in order to maintain
continued success with all clients.
- Continually work on the cancelled accounts to re-engage and
- Effectively manage time and activity to successfully engage
with at least 5 clients per day
- Travel to clients, allowing for maximum quality time with all
clients and maximum client reach.
- Work with new team members, including Performance Managers, etc
as required as a mentor.
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across
entire teamCDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You
have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on.
Thats why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only
take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are
effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid
time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your
community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.At CDK, we pride
ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the
uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectivesthey
provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age,
marital status, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: CDK, Cincinnati , Customer Success Advocate I 1, Other , Bellevue, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!