Review Staff Appraiser (Remote)
Company: NAN - Nationwide Appraisal Network
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title:Review Staff Appraiser (Remote)10:30-7P EST -8:30- 5P
Summary:Nationwide Appraisal Network, based in Oldsmar, FL, is
currently is seeking a Review Staff Appraiser (Remote) who is
responsible for assisting in reaching department goals for
efficiency and improving quality of appraisal reports. This will
require providing feedback to department manager and team leads,
maintaining personal production levels, review appraisal products
with the objective to verify their compliance with all regulations,
review and communicate UW conditions within compliance guidelines
among other duties. This is a customer service-centric position
requiring appraiser expertise and knowledge as well as the ability
to communicate effectively to bring understanding to the process
and theory, regardless of the appraisal outcome.
The Review Staff Appraiser opportunity is tailored to an individual
who wants to work for a company whose internal culture is focused
on making a true difference in the industry through teamwork,
communication, support and service. Candidates who have a desire to
work in a team environment through the evolving mortgage and real
estate appraisal industry should apply.
- Review variety of appraisal products against specific
requirements with the ability to communicate effectively with the
- Must have a solid understanding to appraisal theory and
- Must have a solid understanding of USPAP, as well as Fannie
Mae, Freddie Mac, and FHA guidelines.
- Receive and review UW conditions from the client; filter and
send applicable conditions to the appraiser in compliance with AIR,
USPAP, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, and/or State and Federal
- Communicate directly with appraisers and clients to coordinate
report revisions, client underwriting conditions, appraisal
disputes, escalations and completion deadlines.
- Provide feedback and work with the department manager and team
leads to continually improve the department.
- Assist team in reaching department goals including maintaining
- Maintain personal production levels.
- Serve as a resource for industry and product knowledge.
- Assist Chief Appraiser as needed.
- Active certified appraiser license
- Minimum 5 years certified appraiser experience
- Strong focus on customer service
- FHA Certification
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of federal, state, and appraisal
rules, laws, and regulations relative to the appraisal and mortgage
- Proven ability to solve and resolve problems by putting program
and change efforts into action
- Demonstrated professional judgment in reaching conclusions to
make timely and accurate decisions or make mid-course changes
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Physical and Work Environment Demands:Desk position/remotely
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to
Keywords: NAN - Nationwide Appraisal Network, Cincinnati , Review Staff Appraiser (Remote), Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!