Car Dealership Porter / Lot Attendant
Company: Joseph Chevrolet
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe're seeking Lot Attendants/Porters to join our
team at Joseph Chevrolet. Are you looking for an opportunity to
start your career in the automotive industry? We're willing to
train you to become a successful member of our team. Lot
- Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed and in
accordance with dealership display standards.
- Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning
interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids
as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles.
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Lot Attendant/Porter
- $12/hourAbout UsJoseph Chevrolet is proud to be the largest and
oldest GM dealership in area, having been part of the Cincinnati
area since 1933, and we're still family-owned! Our team enjoys
training programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for
advancement, which are company-wide focuses to help you grow both
personally and professionally. We're interested in helping your
career and adding to your resume because we know that happy
employees lead to happier customers!We are an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are
committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Keywords: Joseph Chevrolet, Cincinnati , Car Dealership Porter / Lot Attendant, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!